Dataset Numbers (as of January 1st, 2011):
- Addresses: 142,176
- Residential Units: 205,571
- Aliases: 5,766
- Street Name Aliases: 1,055
- Intersections: 17,714
- Blocks: 15,841
- Address / SSL Cross Reference: 235,139
- The adress records now have two additional fields RES_TYPE and ACTIVE_RES_OCCUPANCY_COUNT. The RES_TYPE field indicates the residential status of an address. The domain of values is 'RESIDENTIAL' 'MIXED USE' and 'NON RESIDENTIAL' The ACTIVE_RES_OCCUPANCY_COUNT field shows the number of residential occupancies (housing units) at a particular address. An address of a large apartment building might have a value of 98 and a detached single family home would have a value of 1. For more info please see MAR Blog Post.
- The MAR Data Team is working on redistricting efforts. Due to the 2010 Census political boundaries including Ward, ANC and SMD, will need to change. The MAR will be used to estimate sub Census Block populations.
- Dozens of alleys were visited to search for rear address. A few new rear addresses were found including 327 REAR L STREET NE. Please see the blog post.