- Addresses: 141,633
- Residential Units: 180,060
- Aliases: 5,105
- Street Name Alias: 1021
- Intersections: 16.359
- Block: 15,826
- Address / SSL Cross Reference Table: 235,493
- Major update of addresses at the large Capitol Quarter development which is located just south of the Southeast Freeway between 3rd & 5th Street SE. See: http://www.eyacapitolquarter.com/
- A major update of addresses at Emerson Park townhouse development which is located just south of the Fort Totten Metro Station.
- Fixed incorrect Zipcode values for addresses on a part of Bolling Air Force Base.
- National GRID issues were fixed
- Significant progress was made in March on improving the data in the Residential Units Table. Despite the progress there most probably between 10,000 - 15,000 missing residential units (estimated). It is estimated that the residential unit data is about 87% - 94% complete.
- Old blocks which no longer exist were deleted. 107 new blocks were added. These new blocks were often located in new residential developments such as Phillips Park and Emerson Park.
- A few street centerline updates were emailed to the folks at DDOT and OUC.
- Automated the updating of National GRID Coordinates values when addresses are loaded using the MAR Batch Data Loading Procedure.
- An update to Address / SSL Cross Reference Table so that when new addresses (except those that are retired) are added, the address and its associated SSL value is automatically populated into the Address / SSL Cross Reference Table.